|Date of Examination||26 March 2017|
|Time of Examination||10:00 AM|
Students who are going to appear the MAH MCA CET 2017 can ensure their eligibility from here. The eligibility criteria for MAH MCA CET is as follows:
Applicant must be an Indian National.
Students must have passed graduation in any discipline of minimum 3 years duration from a University recognized by UGC or AIU.
Graduation must be passed with not less than 50% marks (45% marks for SC, ST, VJDT NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC & PWD candidates of Maharashtra state).
Mathematics must be studied at 10+2 or at graduate level.
Candidates seeking direct admission in second year are required to pass the bachelor’s degree in computer applications/information technology/computer science.
Candidates appearing final year exam of qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
|Starting date of registration||01 April 2017|
|Last date of registration||11 March 2017|
|Mode of application|| The Online Application Form of IPU CET 2017 will be available on the Official website of the University i.e. www.ipu.ac.in and the link to fill the Application Form will also be hosted here.
• Candidates have to fill the important information i.e. Personal Information, Qualification details and further details into the Application Form.
• After filling all the details, the payment of the IPU CET Application Form 2017 Fee should be done via the Online Mode i.e. Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking.
• After the successful fee remission, the applicants have to click on the Submit button for the final submission of the IPU CET 2017 Application Form.
• The Application Form Fee will be Rs. 750 for the General Category candidates and Rs. 350 for the SC, ST and OBC category candidates.
• Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the Application Form safe for the future reference.
|MAH MCA CET [Maharashtra MCA Common Entrance Test] scores||MAH MCA CET [Maharashtra MCA Common Entrance Test]|
|List of institutes accepting|