|Date of Examination||19 May 2019|
|Time of Examination||9:00 AM|
|Examination Fees||Rs.Genarel - 500 sc/st - 250|
The eligibility criteria for the TANCET 2017 examination is as follows:
Note:- Students from outside Tamil Nadu can also apply.
The total number of seats available for admissions in MBA, MCA, and engineering courses are expected to be around 18000, 17000 and 20,000 respectively, to be filled under government quota through a single window counseling.
A total of 69 % percent seats are reserved for SC/ST/SCA candidates while the rest 31% will be open for open category students i.e candidates from other states.
|Starting date of registration||01 March 2019|
|Last date of registration||02 April 2019|
Syllabus for TANCET 2017 exam:
The TANCET exam question paper comprises of three parts:
Part I: Engineering Mathematics
Part II: Basic Engineering and Science
Part III: It is meant for different specialized disciplines
PART I ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS
PART II BASIC ENGINEERING & SCIENCES
|Mode of application||
Application process for TANCET 2017:
Steps to apply for the TANCET 2017 examination:
Once the candidate is eligible to apply for TANCET 2017, he/she can access the Online form on the TANCET official website for all information about the form availability. The release date for TANCET examination will be around April 2017.
Once the form is up on the site, begin by mentioning all basic details about your identity, academic qualifications and contact details.
Candidates will then receive a password and login ID via SMS and email registered on the site.
Once done, fill in details of Course.
Make sure you upload a recent passport sized photograph and the candidate's digital signature with the form after it is filled. Save all the data and proceed to Submit.
Make payment via a demand draft. Mention details of the DD on the website. The DD must be drawn in favor of the Secretary, Anna Univeristy, TANCET 2017; from any nationalized bank. It must be payable at Chennai.
For candidates willing to apply via the offline mode, you need to visit any center of coordination for Anna University and submit a copy of your 10th Board exam or 10+2 Board exam at the same.Obtain the form against a cash payment. You may choose to pay via DD too. Mention your contact details on the reverse side of the DD. Send the completed form to the coordinating center or to the address given below:
Office of the Controller of Examinations,
Anna University,Sarder Patel Road, Old Highways Building, Guindy, Chennai - 600 025
|Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test [TANCET] 2019 scores||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test [TANCET] 2019|
|List of institutes accepting|