COMEDK UGET entrance examination is conducted in the month of May where there are 2000 medical and dental seats. The seats are divided amongst 14 medical and 25 dental colleges which are affiliated under COMEDK. Every year COMEDK member institutions participate in the entrance examination. There are thousands of candidates that appear for UGET across the state.
|Date of Examination||14 May 2017|
|Time of Examination||10:30 AM|
|Eligibility|| To get eligible in COMEDK UGET and study in Karnataka Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidate’s age should be more than 17 years to appear for the entrance examination
• It is mandatory for the candidate to pass 10+2 or equivalent examination recognized by State or Central Government with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with English as compulsory subject
• General category candidate need to secure minimum 50% aggregate marks where as reserved category candidate need to secure minimum 40% aggregate marks.
|Starting date of registration||08 February 2017|
|Last date of registration||04 April 2017|
|Syllabus||Generally, the questions in COMEDK Entrance exam are asked from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology of 10+2 level of examination. Subject -wise Syllabus or subject topics that are generally asked are given in the following lines. Physics Syllabus: Heat and thermodynamics, electrostatics, oscillations, thermal and chemical effects of currents, electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, physical world & measurement, introduction, description of motion in one dimension, description of motion in two and three dimensions, etc. Chemistry Syllabus: Chemistry of representative elements, nuclear chemistry, electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, chemistry in action, chemistry of biological processes, biomolecules, polymers, chemistry of carbon compounds, coordination chemistry and organo metallics, transition metals including lanthanides etc. Mathematics Syllabus: Vectors and three dimensional geometry, matrices and determinants, circles, coordinate geometry, exponential and logarithmic series, Probability, correlation and regression, differential equations, definite integral, integral calculus, differential calculus etc. Biology Syllabus: Diversity in Living World, Structural Organisation in Plants and Animals, Biology and Human Welfare, Ecology and Environment, Reproduction in Organism, Genetics & Evolution, etc.|
|Mode of application|| Candidates who are interested to give COMEDK UGET needs to fill the application form and pay the registration fees. Candidate need to follow the mentioned below steps:
• The application process starts from 1st week of March 2016
• Candidates have to register themselves by submitting Request for Application where they need to mention their name, date of birth, ID Proof, email ID and mobile number.
• After submitting request for application, candidates will receive username and password on their registered email id and mobile number.
• Candidates can fill the online application form after getting login username and password.
• Candidates are suppose to upload the photograph and digital signature
• Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1500/- by demand draft
• Candidates are supposed to prepare the demand draft in favour of COMEDK payable at Bangalore.
• Last date of submitting the request for application form by 2nd week of April 2016
• Last date of submitting the online application form by 2nd week of April 2016
• Last date of submitting the receipt of demand draft by 3rd week of April 2016
|COMEDK UGET [Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka] scores||COMEDK UGET [Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka]|
|List of institutes accepting||
AMC Engineering College APS College of Engineering Alpha College of Engineering Atria Institute of Technology Auden Technology and Management Academy BMS College of Engineering BMS Institute of Technology BNM Institute of Technology Bangalore College of Engineering and Technology Bangalore Institute Of Technology Basava Academy of Engineering CMR Institute of Technology Dayananda Sagar Institutions Don Bosco Institute Of Technology Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore Adichunchangiri Institute of Technology, Chickmagalur Appa Institute of Engineering B.T.L. Institute of Technology Basaveshwar Engineering College, Bagalkot Bellary Engineering College, Bellary Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore City Engineering College, Bangalore Coorg Institute of Technology, Coorg