Haryana Common Engineering Entrance Test is abbreviated as Haryana CEET. Haryana CEET is the under graduate entrance examination which is conducted by National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra. Candidates who are willing to get their graduation degree in B.Tech., B.E. and B.Arch courses are supposed to give Haryana CEET entrance examination.
Haryana Common Engineering Entrance Test is four year graduate course. The free seats in all the government engineering colleges are filled through merit quota in Haryana CEET. Nearly 50% seats of private engineering colleges are also filled through the entrance test. Seats under management quota are first filled by candidates who are from Haryana on the basis of merit list. The candidates from outside the state can get admission in payment seat if they are vacant. Candidates need to fill the application form and can apply for the entrance examination. This is university entrance examination where anyone can apply for the entrance examination and can get admission in Haryana CEET course.
|Date of Examination||09 July 2017|
|Time of Examination||10:00 AM|
Criteria for Haryana CEET 2016
Minimum Educational Qualifications for B.E /B.Tech should be 50% marks in 10+2 examination from recognized Board/University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Chemistry, Bio- Technology, Computer Science, Biology. OR The candidate must have passed Diploma course in Engineering/Technology of three years duration or more from State Board of Technical Education, Haryana or its equivalent Diploma Education.
• Candidates must have qualified in JEE Main 2015
• Candidate must have passed Class XII from the Haryana State Board or an equivalent recognized board, with a minimum of 45% (40% for SC/ST)
• Candidates must have studied Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with Chemistry / Bio-Technology/ Computer Science / Biology as optional subjects
• No candidate with less than 50% marks in aggregate, shall be admitted to Architecture course unless has passed an examination at the end of New 10+2 Scheme of Senior Secondary Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics as subject of examination at the 10+2 level, subject to the aptitude test.
|Starting date of registration||01 June 2017|
|Last date of registration||30 June 2017|
• Physical world and measurement, introduction, description of motion in one dimension, description of motion in two and three dimension, rotational motion, gravitation, molecules, properties of metals, heat and thermodynamics, electrostatics, oscillation, thermal and chemical effect of current, electromagnetic induction and alternating current, ray optics and optical instruments, electromagnetic waves, electrons and photons etc.
• Chemistry in action, chemistry of bi logical processes, bio molecules, polymer, chemistry of carbon compounds, coordination chemistry and organic metallic, transition metals including lanthanides, chemistry of representatives elements, nuclear chemistry, electro chemistry, chemical kinetics, chemical thermodynamics, chemical bonds and molecules, atomic structure etc.
• Probability, correlation and regression, differential equation, definite integral, integral calculus, differential calculus, vectors and three dimensional geometry, matrices and determinants, circles, coordinate geometry, exponential and logarithmic series, mathematical induction and binomial theorem, sequences and series, sets and binary operation, complex numbers, quadratic equations etc.
|Mode of application||
Candidates who are interested to give Haryana CEET needs to fill the application form and pay the registration fees. Candidate need to follow the mentioned below steps:
• Admission Brochure and Registration form can be obtained at the sale counters of all Govt./Govt. Aided/University Departments/Private Institutes offering B.E./ B.Tech. programme and also in the camp office of Haryana State Counselling Society/Directorate of Technical Education, Haryana, SCO 38-39, Sector 17A, Chandigarh.
• Candidates need to fill the application form by mentioning the personal details
• Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- as application fees
• Candidates can pay the application fees through Cash Payment using printed E-Challans of Axis Bank or PNB Bank (computerized branches only).
• The last date to fill the application form will be by last week of June 2016
|CEET [Haryana Common Engineering Entrance Test] scores||CEET [Haryana Common Engineering Entrance Test]|
|List of institutes accepting||
SGT Institute of Engineering and Technology Guru Gram Group of Institutions Dalal Global Institute of Technology Al-Falah School of Engineering and Technology AL Institute of Engineering and Technology Ambala College of Engineering Anupama College of Engineering Apeejay Engineering College B.M. Institute of Engineering B.M.S. Institute of Technology B.R.C.M. College of Engineering B.S. Anagpuria Institute of Technology BLS University Baba Mastnath Engineering College Bhagwan Parshuram College of Engineering Bhiwani Institue of Technology C R State College of Engineering Career Institute of Technology Career Institute of Technology Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Memorial College of Engineering Chhotu Ram State College of Engineering DAV College of Engineering Technology Doon Valley Institute of Engineering Dronacharya Institute of Engineering Global Institute of Technology and Management Haryana College of Technology and Management Hindu College Engineering Jind Institute of Engineering JPML Institute of Engineering M.M. Engineering College