AP EAMCET 2019 exam dates will be released soon.
|Date of Examination||22 April 2019|
|Time of Examination||10:00 AM|
As per EAMCET 2019 eligibility criteria, candidates need to be an Indian Nationals or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
Apart from this, candidates have to be natives of Andhra Pradesh. Also, aspirants have to meet the local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admission) order, 1974.
1 - Aspirants should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern)with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optionals or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, along with bridge course or courses conducted by it for candidates enrolled from academic year 2000 onwards, or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana
OR They should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
2- In the case of Engineering, Pharmacy courses, aspirants should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
3- In the case of BTech (Dairy Technology), BTech (Agriculture Engineering), BTech (FS & T) and BSc (Agricultural Engg), candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year of Admissions.
4- (i) For Pharm-D course candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as optionals conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or any other examination recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, as equivalent thereto or should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma Examination in Pharmacy course conducted by the Andhra Pradesh / Telangana State Board of Technical Education and training.
(ii) Aspirants should obtain atleast 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belongs to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together in the qualifying examination.(iii) The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission to the above course.
|Starting date of registration||28 February 2019|
|Last date of registration||29 March 2019|
AP EAMCET 2019
· Functions – Types of functions – Algebra of real valued functions
· Mathematical induction and applications
· Permutations and Combinations – linear and circular permutations – combinations.
· Binomial theorem – for a positive integral index – for any rational index – applications – Binomial Coefficients.
· Partial fractions
· Exponential and logarithmic series
· Quadratic expressions, equations and in – equations in one variable.
· Theory of equations – Relations between the roots and Coefficients in any equation – Transformation of equations – reciprocal equations.
· Matrices and determinants – Types of matrices – Algebra of matrices – Properties of determinants – simultaneous linear equations in two and three variables – Consistency and inconsistency of simultaneous equations.
· Complex numbers and their properties – De Moivre’s theorem – Applications – Expansions of trigonometric functions.
· Trigonometric functions – Graphs – periodicity
· Trigonometric ratios of compound angles, multiple and sub-multiple angles, Transformations – sum and product rules.
· Trigonometric equations
· Inverse trigonometric functions
· Hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic functions
· Properties of Triangles
· Heights and distances (in two-dimensional plane)
III. Vector Algebra
· Algebra of vectors – angle between two non-zero vectors – linear combination of vectors – vector equation of line and plane
· Scalar and vector product of two vectors and their applications
· Scalar and vector triple products, Scalar and vector products of four vectors
· Random experiments – Sample space – events – probability of an event – addition and multiplication theorems of probability – Conditional event and conditional probability – Baye’s theorem
· Random variables – Mean and variance of a random variable – Binomial and Poisson Distributions.
V. Coordinate Geometry
· Locus, Translation of axes, rotation of axes
· Straight line
· Pair of straight lines
· System of circles
· Conics – Parabola – Ellipse – Hyperbola – Equations of tangent, normal, chord of contact and polar at any point of these conics, asymptotes of hyperbola.
· Polar Coordinates
· Coordinates in three dimensions, distance between two points in the space, section formula, centroid of a triangle and tetrahedron.
· Direction Cosines and direction ratios of a line – angle between two lines
· Cartesian equation of a plane in (i) general form (ii) normal form and (iii) intercept form – angle between two planes
· Sphere – Cartesian equation – Centre and radius
· Functions – limits – Continuity
· Differentiation – Methods of differentiation
· Successive differentiation – Leibnitz’s theorem and its applications
· Applications of differentiation
· Partial differentiation including Euler’s theorem on homogeneous functions
· Integration – methods of integration
· Definite integrals and their applications to areas – reduction formulae
· Numerical integration – Trapezoidal and Simpson’s rules Differential equations – order and degree – Formation of differential equations – Solution of differential equation by variables separable method –Solving homogeneous and linear differential equations of first order and first degree.
|Mode of application||
The registration dates for AP EAMCET 2019 will be announced soon. Following are the steps to fill the EAMCET 2019 online application form Andhra Pradesh state and make fee payment. These simple steps will help candidates to fill the form with utter ease.
Step 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of AP EAMCET 2019.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link available on the website homepage.
Step 3: As soon as they click on the above mentioned link, a web page with Registration Fee payment Procedure will appear the on computer screen.
Step 4: There are two modes of making registration fee payment along with their respective procedures. The two modes are payment through AP online and through Debit/Credit Card. Candidates have to choose the mode of payment that they find appropriate.
Step 5: On selecting registration fee payment via AP Online, following steps have to be followed:
1. Opt for the nearest AP Online centre.
2. Visit the above centre carrying along the following important details:
· Details of qualifying examination passed, Hall ticket number of the qualifying examination i.e. Intermediate, 10+2 or equivalent,
· Details such as the name of the candidate, father’s name, date of birth, contact number, email ID, stream applying for, etc.
1. Candidates will then have to fill in the form at the AP online centre and pay the requisite fee. Thereafter, they had receive a receipt form of the for the registration amount paid. The receipt contained transaction ID.
2. Next, candidates have to visit the official website of AP EAMCET and log in using the transaction ID they had been provided with.
3. Now applicants have to click on the “Application Form’ button.
4. Thereafter, fill all the fields of the online application form with required details.
5. They then verify all the details carefully and click on “SUBMIT” Button.
6. Next, the filled in application form is generated which contains a unique registration no., as well as application details.
7. Candidates have to save the filled in application form and take a print out.
Step 6: On selecting registration fee payment via Debit/Credit Card, following steps have to be followed:
1. Candidates have to click on “Pay online using your Debit/Credit Card” button to navigate to the “Payment Gateway”.
2. They then have to fill the details in the fields that followed.
3. As soon as the payment is made successfull, candidates will be given a transaction ID for all future correspondence.
4. They then have to click on the “Application Form’ button and fill all the fields of the online application form with required details.
5. Applicants have to verify all the details carefully and click on “SUBMIT” Button.
6. The filled in application form will be generated and have to contain a unique registration number as well as application details.
7. Candidates then have to save this filled in application form and take a print. This form needs tp submitted by them in the exam hall.
8. They have to note down their registration no. and maintain it for all future correspondence.
Fee Amount for AP EAMCET: Fee Amount: Rs 450
|AP EAMCET [Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test] 2019 scores||AP EAMCET [Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test] 2019|
|List of institutes accepting||
Al Habeeb College of Engineering and Technology Annamarcharya Institute Of Technology and Science Avanthi Institute Of Engineering and Technology Bandari Srinivas Institute of Technology Bharat Institute of Engineering and Technology Bhoj Reddy Engineering College For Women Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology CMR College Of Engineering and Technology Deccan College of Engineering and Technology G Pulla Reddy College Of Engineering JNTUA College of Engineering Sir C.R Reddy College of Engineering, Vatluru, Eluru - 534 007. CP Brown Library, Yogi Vemana University Yerramukkapalli, Kadapa - 516 002. University College of Engineering, JNTU Kakinada - 533 003. University Post Graduate College, Kakatiya University, Ellandu Cross Road, Khammam - 507 002. G. Pulla Reddy Engineering College The Hindu College Machilipatnam, Krishna Nagarjuna Govt. College, Nalgonda - 508 001. Girraj Govt. College SV University College of Engineering, Tirupati - 517 502. V.R. Siddartha Engineering College SAP College, Vikarabad - 501 101, R.R. AU College of Engineering MVGR College of Engineering, Chintalavalasa, Vizianagaram - 535 005. Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal - 506 004.