The journey of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The institute was then known as Agricultural Research Institute (ARI) which functioned with five departments, namely Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was added in 1907. The name of ARI was changed to Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911 and, in 1919 it was renamed as Imperial Agricultural Research Institute. Following a devastating earth quake on 15th January 1934, the institute was shifted to Delhi on 29th July 1936. Post independence, the institute has been renamed as Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
|Guards 24*7||Chemistry Laboratory|
|CCTV survelliance||Clinic/Medical Room|
|Online Fee Payments||Cafeteria and Dinning Hall|
College has a separate placement cell that plays a vital role.They work explicitly for the best placements of students. It gives proper career guidance, counseling and required opportunities for the students. The work of the cell is to ensure that the students get placed in a multinational company. The cell conducts a lot of activities and trainings throughout the year.